Privacy and Data Protection
Boundless Consultancy Sàrl places great importance on the proper processing of your personal data and respects your privacy. Our privacy and data protection policy is outlined below.
1. General data protection
All personal data is treated in compliance with the relevant legislation, in particular the Swiss Federal Act on Data Protection (FADP). Your personal data shall be used only for the intended purposes as described to you when you provide your data. If these purposes go beyond those foreseen by the FADP, you will be asked to agree to the intended purposes when you provide your data.
2. Collection and processing of data
Boundless Consultancy Sàrl collects the following data in server logs when you use this website:
- the name of the website visited;
- the user’s IP address;
- the time and date of the visit;
- the file name;
- notification of success viewing the page;
- the volume of data transmitted;
- the web address visited immediately prior (referral URL);
- the browser and version;
- the user’s operating system.
Boundless Consultancy Sàrl uses this data for statistical purposes, to optimise the website and to prevent security breaches. The logs are deleted after one year.
Boundless Consultancy Sàrl may outsource certain services to external providers. If so, Boundless Consultancy Sàrl shall ensure that those providers comply with data protection legislation.
Your personal data shall not be transmitted to third parties without your consent.
Unless indicated otherwise, your data shall be stored for as long as necessary for the purposes indicated above and/or required by law.
3. Specific conditions applicable to individual products and services
The terms and conditions applicable to products and services may contain specific provisions relating to the handling of personal data.
4. Analytical tools
Various tools may be used to analyse the use of the website and the effectiveness of advertisements on other websites and to show targeted advertisements based on the pages that you visit.
This data is collected and stored anonymously and cannot be linked to you. The website statistics collected do not include information about individual users.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of your data for the purposes described above.
Tools necessary for website function
- User session management
- Salesforce Live Agent
Performance and statistical tools
- OuAB Tasty – https://www.abtasty.com/terms-of-use/
- Google Analytics – https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/9019185
- Google Audiences – support.google.com/analytics/answer/2611268
- Google Tag Manager – support.google.com/tagmanager/answer/9323295
- Microsoft Clarity – clarity.microsoft.com/terms
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud – https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=sf.mc_ctc_collect_code.htm&type=5
- Twitter Analytics – https://help.twitter.com/en/twitter-for-websites-ads-info-and-privacy
- AB Tasty (geo-tracking) – https://www.abtasty.com/terms-of-use/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Google Ads – https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated
- Google AdSense – https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/7549925
- Twitter (ads) – https://help.twitter.com/en/safety-and-security/privacy-controls-for-tailored-ads
5. Managing cookies
You can manage the data collected and stored in your internet browser. The pages below provide information on how to do this in the most popular browsers:
Moreover, you can completely disable the installation of cookies in the settings of your internet browser or by installing extensions designed for that purpose. However, users should be aware that certain functions of this website may not be available if cookies are disabled.
An add-on to disable Google Analytics can be found at the following address: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.
If you choose to subscribe to our newsletter, the data that you provide for this purpose will be used only to validate your registration and add you to the mailing list. You can cancel your subscription at any time using the link in the newsletter.
7. Data protection
The Internet is a worldwide network accessible to all, and whenever you transfer your personal data over the Internet, you do so at your own risk.
Any orders placed on a page allowing online payment are protected using Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
The loss, interception or manipulation of data remains a possibility in spite of the technical measures implemented by Boundless Consultancy Sàrl. Moreover, your device is beyond the control of Boundless Consultancy Sàrl. You, the user, are responsible for taking appropriate security measures.
8. The controller and invoking your rights
The data controller is Boundless Consultancy Sàrl, Chemin de l’Esplanade 22, 1214 Vernier.
You can contact Boundless Consultancy Sàrl’s data protection adviser at any time for information about the handling of your data or to invoke your right of access, right to rectification or right to erasure. The data protection adviser can be contacted by emailing email@example.com or by post to the mailing address indicated above .
Vernier, June 2021